Main Street, Thorner, Leeds LS14 3BU
Thorner is the oldest Methodist society in this part of Yorkshire. It was founded in 1754 in Main Street. It moved to Carr Lane Chapel (now flats) in 1878. The present building was opened in 1985.
Morning Service every Sunday at 9.15 am
For forthcoming services see the circuit plan on the Circuit pulldown menu above